With the urgency to manage climate change, policy makers seek to target funds efficiently and effectively in a way that promotes economic and social benefits as well as delivering environmental benefits. Increasingly rigorous evaluation requirements and progress indicators are being incorporated into the earliest design phases.
This nexus of development aid evaluation & low carbon development strategies demands specialized expertise. IDEAS provides a suite of services addressing all stages of this policy chain, from assessing options through to evaluation and scaling-up.
- Evaluating energy and climate finance initiatives
- Developing programme implementation plans
- Crafting logic models & key performance indicators
- Assessing challenges to increase policy effectiveness
- Drafting evaluation (M&E) and monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV) protocols
- Identifying best practices and elements for replicability
- Reviewing draft plans, evaluations & technical documents
- Translating technical jargon into accessible, actionable concepts for diverse audiences.
Contact us to find out how we can put our experience to work for you.